A Business Analyst with extensive experience in successful customer loyalty, financial services and business support system projects across the Asia Pacific region.
- 13+ years’ business analysis experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies and 9+ years’ experience in project management for financial services, hotels, retail, loyalty solutions, and government.
- Thrives on short learning curves to understand new business and processes.
- Ability to propose solutions with operational and strategic benefits, due to well-developed business acumen and strong understanding of technology.
- A good translator between client and technical teams. Good at accurate requirements collection, clarification and translation to capture project scope and reduce potential project risks.
- Experienced negotiator to eliminate gaps between client expectations and project scope (limited by time/resource/cost) with an aim to achieve a win-win outcome.
- A positive person with a ‘can do’ attitude. Comfortable with ambiguity, frequent change, and unpredictability.
- Excellent task management, organization, and team collaboration skills.
- A good listener and observer, with the ability to influence, motivate, and mobilize teams and business partners.
- 6+ years’ experience working closely with client, Business, Operational and Technical teams in Australia, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong and China.
Back to Meet the team