Steve is an engaging, warm and experienced project manager with over 20 years of experience in management and project management, using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
His stakeholder skills are excellent having founded a business in silicon valley and then selling the business as a concept to 3 different companies receiving offers from all 3. He then ran the business as a subsidiary for 5 years, navigating through the parent company’s bureaucracy to successfully deliver over US $30m of revenue at a project cost of US $10m.
Steve has a history of on time and on budget project delivery having lead projects that have delivered over US $250m in revenue.
Steve has extensive experience leading globally and functionally diverse organisations, developing a team culture, and enabling and empowering project teams to turn innovation into commercial success.
Steve has the following skills, qualifications and experience:
· Exceptional communications, stakeholder and relationship management skills with vast experience of working across international boundaries and at all organisational levels.
· Proven track record of delivering cutting edge products to market, leading highly complex technology design projects, end-to-end, with revenues of US$10M to US$250M.
· Highly resourceful and comfortable in challenging, high pressure situations, managing change, problem solving teams and risk on multiple high profile projects.
· PMP (Project Management Professional) – Project Management Institute
· CMOS Analogue Integrated Circuit Design – Imperial College, London
· Digital Signal Processing & Data Converters – University of California, Los Angeles
· Leadership Training – RFMD (in-house)
· Breakthrough Project Management – Effective Training Associates
· Stock Trading, Options Strategies, Portfolio Management, Technical Analysis – Investools
· Project Management Professional – e-Careers
· SCRUM Fundamentals Certification Course – SCRUMstudy
· Mini-MBA (ongoing)
· Active member of the Project Management Institute (PMI), Melbourne Chapter
· Electrical and Electronic Engineering and PMP certification
· Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Electrical/Electronic Engineering – University of Leeds
Back to Meet the team